One of the most complex and frustrating parts of a divorce is the division of property, assets, debts, financial accounts, and other personal and real property.
Attorney Kevin J. Kensik is skilled and experienced in cases involving a range of marital estates from couples with no property to couples and families with extensive holdings, businesses, estates and complex, high asset cases. In these cases, Mr. Kensik extensively utilizes the services, and works hand-in-hand with financial professionals including Forensic Accountants, C.P.A’s, Financial Planners, Actuaries and other financial professions.
Specifically, Attorney Kensik often needs these professionals for the following problems:
- Establishing both parties incomes to calculate Alimony and Child Support;
- Reviewing “Cash flow” and income, particularly for self-employed individuals;
- Reviewing “Cash flow” to determine business income;
- Reviewing business records to determine business value;
- Valuing assets such as real property, antiques, jewelry, and retirement funds.
Contact Attorney Kensik to discuss all of these Options at 310-891-2300 or 310-704-0879